Pages

  • About
  • The Edit
  • The Review
  • The Video
  • Contact/PR

My First Shellac Manicure



The proportion of nude manicures I get is highly disproportionate to the number of times I do my own nude nails.  Weird.

Anyway, I decided to try CND's Shellac (I was debating between those and Minx) and went for a the colour they usually use for french manicures.  I'm not sure what's wrong with me.

But I really liked the way it turned out!  I'm a little afraid of the removal process.  I hate getting my nails filed down.

CND Shellac Romantic
CND Shellac Mother of Pearl

Yeah, I'm probably going to paint over these the second I'm finished typing.  That should be an oddly smooth experience!

6 comments :

  1. Dear gawwwd your nails are perfect, I have such stubby fingers compared to yours! I love this color, too, big fan of the nude-esque polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I almost always choose nude or light pink polish... I'm not too adventurous.

    I've been curious about the shellac manicures. I usually just do my own nails, though, because going to the nail salon really stresses me out for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look wonderful! I have tried that color myself as I am a huge shellac enthusiast and it is one of my favorites. Don't fret tho when it comes to the removal process, they just soak them in salon strength remover and the polish peels off, no filing down! Its the best I can get mine to last 21 days instead of the regular 14 and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's looking very beautiful,I love this,thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. sns nails

    ReplyDelete
  6. K Nail and Spa is a manicure shellac in kelowna, BC. If you want to relax and receive luxurious treatments at a reasonable price, you should come to us. We offer professional nail care for women, men, elders, and children. Best of all, our crew has many years of experience to help you.

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric