- Salux Wash Cloth - I once went without this for a week, and I didn't realize quite how much I rely on a Japanese bath towel to keep myself clean
- Beauty Blender - I was surprised by how effective this is! It's my new favourite way to powder.
- Shiseido Cotton - All other cotton is inferior. Buy it in bulk because cotton is only getting more expensive.
- Brow Brush - The one on the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil is the best I've ever used. Also good for teasing your bangs in small sections.
- MAC 217 - My go-to eye shadow brush
- Suqqu Cheek Brush - Review here. I don't regret purchasing this at all.
- Tweezerman Tweezers - Did you know Tweezerman is a Henckel's brand? That's why these are so sharp and precise!
- Curling Iron/Straightener - Depends on my hair cut. More layers = straightener, fewer layers = curling iron
- Blow Dryer - Currently using the T3 Featherweight travel dryer; it folds up so small!
- Muslin Cloth (not pictured) - It turns a nightly chore into a spa experience. Run in hot water, fold in half, lay over your face.
10 Tools I can't live without
Labels: The Edit