Pages

  • About
  • The Edit
  • The Review
  • The Video
  • Contact/PR

TRAVEL: EUROPE 2014




12 days, 4 cities, 2 girls and 1 carry on.  I was so, so ready.

A few weeks ago, I booked a flight across the pond to see a friend from high school, and we took off on a jam-packed trip that took us through Barcelona, Milan, Como and Florence.  It was an awesome experience, and I definitely know where I want to spend more time when I go back.  That's right, when -- I will definitely be making my way back.

Check out the vlog above for a few snapshots of our trip, including an outfit featuring some wardrobe essentials (hey there, vintage boots), and a clip of the cooking class where I learned to clean artichokes.  Crossed that one off my bucket list.

Where are you going next?








11 comments :

  1. Such good pictures! Just watched the vlog! You are superb at filming! :-)

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks lady! It was suuuper fun to try this style -- can't wait to travel/shoot one again!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, love the video and the photos. I miss Florence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I need to retire there. Preferably tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Loved the video and editing and the song you put it to! So, everything. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bawww you makin me blush.

      Seriously though, I listened to this song for 11 hours and I'm still not sick of it

      Delete
  4. Eeee you were in Europe! I seldom have the patience for videos, but I always watch yours because they're really, REALLY good! Glad to hear you had a great time. I love Barcelona with all my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO. I didn't have time for Belgium but next time!!

      Delete
  5. Ah, this is such a dream vacation! You saw so many amazing sites and the editing in this video is perfection! Fantastic trip and fantastic footage :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us :-)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric